Thursday, December 8, 2011

Introduction

Well I have decided to start a blog about my adventures cleaning repossessed houses. I will update as we clean new houses. Many people ask what it is like to clean houses like this. So I have decided to share my woes and gross moments of my job. I will add pictures for added effect so you all can see how clean or dirty some of our houses are. I will not disclose address as I do not know who will be reading this and since I don't know the former homeowners I do not want people to take my comments as truth. I have been doing this for a couple of months now, and I feel that my experiences should be told. Some of these houses are beautiful well kept houses and others are trashy and poorly maintained and even defaced when the homeowners were upset about their situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment